Architectural Designer (Licensure Track) / Architectural Drafter (Non-Licensure Track)
Location: Northbrook, Illinois
Salary Range: Varies based on knowledge, skills, and experience.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for highly self-motivated individuals excited to contribute to our efforts in creating more effective healing environments.
Bancroft Architects + Engineers is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Our services include planning, architectural design, engineering, and construction management. We specialize in highly technical and efficiently complex facilities in the Healthcare market. Our project locations span across the United States.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with assigned project team to create documentation for project deliverables through all project phases. (i.e., Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation)
- Work with consultants, both internal and external, to assist Project Architect in coordinating project scope of work and associated documentation.
- Be able to work independently to assist Project Architect with Building Codes, Products and Materials research on an as needed basis.
- Assist Project Architect, VP of Design & Director of Design with development of presentation materials, including but not limited to project renderings.
- Follow established company standards for technical drawings and documentation.
- Participate with other members of the project team to verify existing conditions and assist in documenting existing conditions as required for each project.
- In addition to the above, the Architectural Designer Position would also include the following:
- Assist Project Architect in Construction Administration for projects currently in Construction Phase.
- Travel to job sites for project associated work
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience Qualifications
- Non-Licensure Track: Associates Degree in Architecture or Engineering related field
- Licensure Track: Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture from NAAB Accredited University
- Verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketchup, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Bancroft offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, wellness, life insurance, 401k, and PTO.
- Employee perks include a hybrid/flexible work environment, dog-friendly office, and professional development time.
- As part of Bancroft’s mission for continued excellence, we provide also provide an education tuition reimbursement program as well as reimbursement for Licensure and Certification Exams.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bancroft Architects + Engineers is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and active-duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
To apply: Send your resume with a sample portfolio to email@example.com